There are a few games I’ve actually been able to beat in my days, and some which irk me with their inability to let me defeat them.
I know that it’s not the programming that lacks, it’s me.
Here’s a list of Video Games that I’ve actually beaten, or completed, so to speak.
- The Legend of Zelda – Links Awakening [GBC]
- The Legend of Zelda – Oracle of Seasons [GBC]
- Pokémon Blue, Yellow and Gold Version [GB]
- Pokémon Sapphire, Leaf Green, Pearl Version [GBA, GBA, NDS] (*)
- Deja Vu I & II [GBC]
- Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3 [NES] (**)
- Mega Man 2 [GB]
- Super Mario Land 1-3 [GB]
- Mega Man X [SNES]
- Pokémon Puzzle League [GBC]
- Pokémon TCG [GB]
- Dragon Ball Z – Legendary Super Warriors [GBC]
- Fable (PC)
* = I despise the newer games because of the new monster designs, they don’t appeal to me. Other than that they’re just the same game, so gameplay-wise they ought to be great. Leaf Green Version was great too, but the original stands stronger in my opinion.
** = I don’t like anything in Super Mario Bros. 2 other than that there are multiple characters to choose from.
Here’s a list of games that I’ve almost beaten and that make me go ape shit since I can’t beat them:
- Donkey Kong [GB ] (*)
- Monkey Puncher [GBC – Engrish] (*)
- The Legend Of Zelda [NES]
- Mega Man [GB]
(*) Get it? The monkey/ape puns?
Donkey Kong: I can’t beat him in the last battle. It’s tricky as hell. Lady in distress, I’m sorry…
Monkey Puncher: My monkey Soskt(F) is too weak. I’m training Teddy 2 (M) but it seems as if he won’t be able to cut it either. Sumire, I’m sorry…
The Legend Of Zelda: I can’t get to sit down and find the frickin’ Red Ring. Without it I won’t be able to pass the rest of the dungeon. I guess I’m just too lazy. Princess Zelda, I’m sorry…
Mega Man: Dr. Wily’s last stage is real hard. I haven’t been to pass it in many, many years. Doctor Light, I’m sorry…
These are all games I could remember for now. I don’t really go ape shit over them, I just wanted to use bad puns. Reader, I’m sorry…