I’m still looking for some video games and collectibles that I haven’t got a hold of yet. As some of you might’ve seen I’ve found some of these games, and others I didn’t plan to get, but the list keeps growing (and shrinking sometimes) for every day. The “Gotta have them” list contains games and accessories I really, really want and the Bargain Bin are things I’ll buy when they’re dirt cheap because I just kinda want them right now.
THE “GOTTA HAVE THEM” LIST:
1. Tetris DS [NDS]
– This is the best Tetris game I’ve ever played. Period.
2. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga [GBA], Partners in Time [NDS], Bowser’s Inside Story [NDS]
– Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga was awesome. I’m looking forward to owning these games, too bad they’re on the more expensive side.
3. Gameboy Camera and Printer [GB]
– I’ve always wanted a Gameboy Camera ever since a guy in class boasted with his own. The mini-games, the photo manipulation tools, the Gameboy Camera is nothing short of a high-tech marvel. In 98′ that is. If I get one I’ll get one of those cables from the end of the 90’s-beginning of the 00’s which enables transferring your images from the Camera into your PC through the Link Cable port.
4. Gameboy Pocket (the one looking like the original GB or a transparent one)
– For collection purposes, and it looks really nice. The other colors look too plastic-ish.
5. Bomberman 64 [N64]
– I’ve already explained why I want this game in my review of it. It’s fun, challenging and a great multiplayer game. I remember renting this game. Good times…
6. Wario Blast [GB]
– It’s Bomberman mixed with Wario. Wario! He’s awesome. Such an asshole he is, that Wario. Wanting to take ower Bomber World because of greed. Gotta love him.
7. Rare Gameboy Carrying Case:
– They’re frickin’ expensive. I mean, it’s ridiculous how expensive they are. I know they’re rare and all… but can’t I get one for a few bucks anyways? Just an exception for little me?
8. Disney’s Magical Quest 1 and 3 [GBA]:
– After finishing the 2nd game I feel I must have these games. In the first you can be a sorcerer, which is awesome, and in the third you can play as Donald, which is even more awesome. Also the last game was never released for the SNES outside of Japan. Gotta love the GBA and all its revivals!
9. The NES Advantage Arcade Joystick:
– This is a must-have for everyone that loves arcades and owns an NES. They can be found for a fair price as well. I long for one, really.
10. Wario Land II [GBC]
– I want the color version of the game, then I’ll have all the Wario Lands for the handhelds. They’re supposed to be the best platformers for the handhelds and I think everyone should try them out, at least Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land.
THE BARGAIN BIN:
1. Advance Wars: Dual Strike and Days of Ruin [NDS]
– Since I’ve not even beaten the first game officially, and not even started on the second one, I think that I’ll buy the games if they’re dirt cheap. I mean, they’re fun and all, but I’m no great strategist, and I don’t like to get my ass handed to me. I’d like to pick it up myself, thank you very much.
2. F-Zero X [N64]
– I’ve already explained why I want this game in my review of it. But I don’t want it that much right now since I’m looking for other stuff I want more at the moment. The game is awesome and all, don’t get me wrong, any N64 owner should have the game, but I’m just not that interested at the moment.
3. Pokémon Green [GB]
– Just for collection purposes, and because I find Venusaur and Japan awesome, I want to own a copy of this game. But not that much now really, as I won’t be able to thoroughly play the game since I know no Japanese.
4. Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 1 & 2 [NDS]
– The first game had good graphics, music and gameplay, but I couldn’t beat the last tournament. You’d have to breed and train and all that, really grind your monsters (or maybe acquire a shred of skill) to be able to win. I hope the second game is just as good. And I can’t say no to games designed by Akira Toriyama!
First image from: http://www.etsy.com/listing/31074210/gameboy-carrying-case
Second image from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NES-advantage.jpg
Third image from: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/12537/520519-pokemon_green_jap_super.jpg