Crash: Tag Team Racing
– Bought for 10 £ brand new in Empik in Bialystok, Poland. A real fun racing game, too bad you can’t play more than 2 buddies at once.
– Got it with the system and Grand Turismo 4, which I paid 100 £ for brand new, in Euro RTV in Galeria Alfa in Bialystok, Poland. It’s a really great fighting game that excels in anything the true classic Tekken 3 did. Also, it contains Tekken (pretty awful in my opinion), Tekken 2 (a great fighting game) and Tekken 3 (which I played in arcades and beat with that cop character while in Hersonissos, Greece). Is that a great deal or what?
Gran Turismo 4
– Got it with the system and Tekken 5, in Euro RTV in Galeria Alfa in Bialystok, Poland. It’s really, really good, but I don’t get why that mode ( I don’t remember the name) had to be time limited in real days, and not accessible anymore on your game save, you know, the one where you could actually get new tracks and new cars. That’s bollocks.
From Russia With Love
– Got it as a house warming gift from my bro. And what a house warming gift it was! Thanks! I haven’t played it yet, though.
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
– Another house warming gift from my bro! Yeah! I haven’t played it yet, though,
Dragonball Z Budokai 3
– Yet another house warming gift from my bro! He’s awesome! I’ve played the first 2 and this one is said to be the best one in ther Budokai series yet.
Sonic Mega Collection Plus
– Bought it off Tradera.se for about 12£ used. I really wanted this one, and it’s great!
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
– Bought it for 10£ brand new from Auchan in Bialystok, Poland. I remember playing SF Alpha 3 and Crash Bandicoot 2 when going trough a clerkship at a grocery store (during the breaks, mind you!). The store owners had a Playstation there for their kids, and I remember them being iffed about us (me and my twin) playing the system too much, ha ha!
– Bought for 10 £ brand new from Empik. Queen are awesome, so… yeah! Also I got the microphone kit for 10£, in tip-top shape, at Kvibergs Market in Gothenburg, Sweden. What a globetrotter I am! Anyhow, you don’t even need to sing the words, just voice the tones, and you’ll get an excellent score. Heh!
– Bought for 12£ used from Tradera.se. Seriously, that’s the best price I could get back then. Anyhow, ABBA makes great music, and I’m in Sweden, so it was a must-have. Here it’s not sufficient to actually voice the tones, you have to be able to sing well for a great score. I think it’s because ABBA has more complex lyrics or something.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3
– Bought for 10£ brand new from Auchan. It’s one of the best fighting games I’ve ever played and is well balanced and pretty to look at.
Kingdom Hearts II
– Bought for 25£ brand new together with the first game from Rusta in Karlstad, Sweden, when they had 50% off just before Christmas time last year. Haven’t managed to play it yet, though.
– Bought for 25£ brand new together with the second game from Rusta in Karlstad, Sweden, when they had 50% off just before Christmas time last year.
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
– Got it for 10£ brand new from Auchan. It’s one of the best Dragonball Z fighting games that I’ve ever played, and it’s because of the free-roaming fighting style that very well portrays the dynamic fighting of Dragonball Z. A must have for every DBZ fan, though some think it’s too free and prefer the more static, 2D- esque games.
Dragon Quest – The Journey of the Cursed King
– Snagged it for 10£ from Rusta in Karlstad, Sweden. It’s supposed to be a great entry in the series.
James Pond codename: Robocod
– Got it for 4£ from Tradera.se. It’s a decent platforming game, nothing amazing really but entertaining at times. My wife used to play this as a kid on their Genesis/Mega Drive II and wanted it for the Playstation 2. We’ve got quite far but never felt compelled to actually finish the game, though my wife had been quite close to do so as a kid.