I’m sure y’all have seen this image somewhere on the Internet. It depicts the ideals of how a radical teenager, meaning you, should be and what he should have back in the days:
- High fashion clothing.
- Having a neon-yellow Capcom cap which horribly contrasts your pink shirt.
- Putting up video game store exlusive posters of your favorite games.
- Having a TV on your desk. Seriously, who had that? Did you? The only things on my desk were a stationery and books and stuff. I’d never study with a setup like that hindering my studies.
- You should have a mullet.
- Have Nintendo Power issues together with your boxed NES games, and some more boxes just thrown randomly on your desk.
- Don’t forget your model helicopter and fighter jets hanging from your ceiling.
- A baseball trophy, to show that you’re fit despite all your gaming (and at the same time appealing to parents).
A couple of questions:
Where are the books? You know, both to study and to leisurely read?
How could the middle class afford such an expensive lifestyle for their kids? I mean, your own TV set? Is he an only child?
But what boggles me the most is:
What’s up with the MULLET?!
By the way, I’m on vay-cay at the moment so updates are sparce until I get back.
Image from: http://herpderpedia.wikispaces.com/