It’s done! Thank you Emily King for the idea! I wanted to add some kind of bond for the hat on top of the custom Game Boy stand that I’d made, and I got the suggestion to make one with a Super Mario Kart theme (which is an awesome suggestion by the way). What took time was settling on the design and then to actually print it. The circumference was larger than the average A4 sheet, so I had to print an extra black strip and Blu-Tack them together. Enjoy the results below! I know I sure am.
As you can see I found a Wario sprite, even though he’s not in the game. That just shows how much of a Wario fan I am!
I also changed the SCART cable labels into something tidier. I printed new labels with my Dymo Label Maker using plastic paper: