Hello again everyone!
The last two years have been filled with a lot of unique game purchases, and I’ve aqcuired as many as the games that I wanted that I feel like my collection is complete. Granted, there are games like Demon’s Crest (SNES) or Gargoyles Quest 2 (NES) that I’d like to buy if I ever come over them cheaply, but I don’t think I’d be able to buy them full price. I’m not rich, exactly.
I’ll list notable games by their system. No pictures, as it’d take too long time to do that. Any interesting information will be next to it, and “gift” means it was given to me, and… that’s it. If the game was an exceptional bargain I’ve written the price next to it.
- The Legend of Zelda: I paid half of what it goes for, AND I even got a beaten up small box and a manual with it
- Kid Icarus
- Power Blade
- Mega Man 3
- Kung Fu: got it for the same price as a loose copy but with a beaten up small box
- TMNT 2: The Arcade Game (gift)
- Super Metroid: The Japanese version for 1/4th of what it goes for over here. Plays just the same and in English.
- Super Punch Out!!
- Kid Icarus II
- TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan
SEGA Mega Drive:
- Terminator 1
- Terminator 2: The Arcade Game
- Jurassic Park
- Sonic 3
- Rocket Knight Adventures
- Dragon Ball Z: Buuyuu Retsuden
- Resident Evil 2 (2£)
- GTA 2 (2£)
- Tomb Raider (2£)
- Jersey Devil (2£)
- Abe’s Exodus (gift)
- Final Fantasy VII (got it for about 7 Euros)
- Fade to Black
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse (gift)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (gift)
- Uncharted 4 + Expansion
- Star Wars Battlefront
- All three The Walking Dead Telltale games
- PUBG (came with the system)
- Killer Instinct (5£)
- Titanfall 2
- Carmageddon: Max Damage (loved Carmageddon 2, nostalgia made me buy this, it has mixed reviews). (5£)
That’s it for now! A boring list later and the post is finished, for those of you that were interested. Next time I’ll show my Star Wars figurine collection, and after that the plushes, and finish it all off with pictures of my Game Room.